· 3 Bed, 1.25 Baths, 1350 sq ft.
· Rock- solid 1910’s classic Main Line twin.
· Quiet street.
· Award-Winning Lower Merion School District.
· Fresh Paint in and out – Move in condition.
· Covered porch in front.
· Open deck in back, overlooking raised bed garden.
· 1st Floor - Stunning hardwood floors and homely wood stove/fireplace.
· Formal, old-world dining room with chair rail and updated chandelier.
· 2nd Floor – wood floors, 3 bedrooms, 1 bath.
· MBR – Ceiling fan and vintage ceiling lamp.
· Full soaking tub with shower in main bath.
· New shower and sink faucets in main bath.
· Original, five-panel doors throughout.
· Full sized attic with pull down stairs in 2rd bedroom.
· Deep linen closet in upstairs hallway.
· Original woodwork.
· Efficient, updated kitchen that maximizes storage space, with attached pantry.
· 6 inch Aristokraft (York Fawn) cabinets, Corian Countertops.
· New microwave, recent dishwasher and nested refrigerator and garbage disposal.
· Gas cooking with outside vented exhaust.
· Kitchen opens to deck that overlooks backyard and draws goldfinches, hummingbirds woodpeckers and cardinals.
· Ground- level basement – Unfinished but just painted and weather sealed with high ceilings.
· Clothes washer an dryer included.
· Toilet and Tub Sink create a convenient an emergency ½ bath.
· Attached HEATED garage that has been used in the past as living space.
· Built-in storage racks and closet in Garage
· Back-Yard has raised and ground-level flower beds.
· Easy garage and driveway parking for 3 cars, plus plenty of street parking for guests.
Location, Location, Location!
***Walk score is 83 - 1 block from Carlino's Specialty Foods, other food venues and Linwood Park, just a 12-minute walk to Suburban Square shopping and Lancaster Ave stores, coffee houses, music venues, Restaurants, Farmers Market. Transportation in walking distance are Septa Regional Rail Line R5 (30 min ride to Center City Philadelphia), AMTRAK station (New York) and the Norristown High Speed Line (King of Prussia Mall) stations plus bus stops on Lancaster Ave and other bus stops close by.
Play and exercise: South Ardmore Park/ Playground plus other parks, Ball fields, pools, skating ring, tennis courts and bowling alley are all in close proximity.
Just a 5 min drive to Whole Foods, The Head Nut, Wynnewood Shopping Center, downtown
Haverford College. Easy commute to Villanova University, Bryn Mawr Hospital and Lankenau Hospital. Close to all major roadways.